Founded 97 years ago in Brussels, Macq is a company of experts and engineers grouped together around a single mission: innovating every day to simplify its customers’ professions. Our company is now an essential partner for Traffic professions because we have always earned customer trust.
Managing Smart Mobility for Health, Safety, Security and Environment
You want to have a real impact on the growth of an innovative company with ambitious goals. You want to define a unique and original approach to achieve your recruitment targets.
You are interested in High Tech computer positions.
In addition you want to join a company that combines human scale and exciting projects.
Finally you enjoy working independently.
Then you are at the right place!
You like to take care of high level ongoing projects and support the clients who needs your help? Join the Support team as a Junior Engineer!
Junior SUPPORT ENGINEER
As an Engineer Support junior you are responsible for :
- Answer questions from our partners/customers in a timely manner
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems related to hardware and software
- Respond to technical support requests by phone, mail or ticket
- Research answers using available information resources
- Advise users on appropriate actions
- Follow standard support procedures
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Keep abreast of information, changes and updates to the system
- Maintain the quality of the relationship with the customer
- Participate in a 24/7 standby rotation system
You are willing to train in the following areas :
- Install and configure Linux servers
- Controlling available system resources
- Structure of MongoDB
- Create and manage the database, collections, documents and indexes
Why are you the junior support engineer we are looking for:
- You have the following skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Interested in Linux server management
- French and/or Dutch with a good knowledge of English
Desired additional skills:
- General knowledge of databases
- Apache web server - Nginx
- Knowledge of call tracking applications
- Interest in smart mobility solutions
- Excellent planning and organizational skills