Introduction de la société
Founded 97 years ago in Brussels, Macq is a company of experts and engineers grouped together around a single mission: innovating every day to simplify its customers’ professions. Our company is now an essential partner for Traffic professions because we have always earned customer trust.
Managing Smart Mobility for Health, Safety, Security and Environment
You want to have a real impact on the growth of an innovative company with ambitious goals. You want to define a unique and original approach to achieve your recruitment targets.
You are interested in High Tech computer positions.
In addition you want to join a company that combines human scale and exciting projects.
Finally you enjoy working independently.
Then you are at the right place!
Are you familiar with Angular, Java or Scala? If that's the case, there is a chance that you are exactly who we are searching for!
As a Software Developer you are responsible for designing IT software:
- Together with other developers, you design algorithms and flowcharts
- You produce specifications based on customers needs
- As a Software Developer you integrate software components and third-party programs
- You verify and deploy programs and systems
- You troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- You gather and evaluate user feedback. So that you can recommend and execute improvements
- Based on the specifications you produce clean and efficient code
- As a Software Developer you create technical documentation for references and reporting
Why you are the Software Developer we've been looking for:
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering or you are equal by experience
- Skills in Angular and Java (or Scala) are required. Following technical skills are a plus:
• REST API
• Mongo DB
- You are an enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive Software Engineer, open to share experience and knowledge
- You have already worked in a agile environment and are familiar with this methodology
- You are stress resistant, have the necessary perseverance and excellent problem solving skills
- You are hands-on, goal driven, and have excellent communication skills
- You have a flexible way of working and adapt yourself to the constraints
- You have a natural talent for teamwork that drives your team to excellence. But also have the ability to manage tasks independently
- As a Software Developer, you are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English