Introduction de la société
Founded 97 years ago in Brussels, Macq is a company of experts and engineers grouped together around a single mission: innovating every day to simplify its customers’ professions. Our company is now an essential partner for Traffic professions because we have always earned customer trust.
Managing Smart Mobility for Health, Safety, Security and Environment
You want to have a real impact on the growth of an innovative company with ambitious goals. You want to define a unique and original approach to achieve your recruitment targets.
You are interested in High Tech computer positions.
In addition you want to join a company that combines human scale and exciting projects.
Finally you enjoy working independently.
Then you are at the right place!
Come develop our next generation of softwares. If Nexus, Jenkins or Docker are classics for you, why don't you send an application?
As a Devops Engineer you will :
- maintain legacy internal tools and CI workflows
- maintain legacy infrastructure common to every technical teams
- propose stable troubleshooting solutions
- fix issues
- setup a stable, long lasting, robust Devops infrastructure
- scalability studies
- design new flexible, robust, secured tools to support the setup of CI toolchains by the users
- undertake a global devops migration that will impact all the technical teams
- support internal users
- implement testing strategies on the different devops solutions
- write specifications and analyses (KAOS, UML, ...)
- troubleshooting pages
- maintenance pages
- document user access policies
- perform code reviews
- update you tasks status on JIRA
- log your work on JIRA
Together with the other devops members, have the responsibility to :
As well as performing the common developer's tasks :
Why you are the Software Engineer we've been looking for:
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering or you are equal by experience
- Git, Bitbucket
- Monitoring tool (eg. Prometheus Nagios, ...)
- Testing tools (RobotFramework, ...)
- Other automation tools
- Java, Gradle/Maven
- KAOS methodology
- UNIX systems
- IT Security
- Software testing
- Proactive :
- there is always something to do or to learn, new solutions to implement, new optimizations, new technologies to discover, some documentation to write...
- don't wait for the information to come at you, ask questions to the relevant people that can answer you
- Flexible :
- you are able to handle several projects at a time, with several (new) technologies
- you are able to write specifications and documentations, to write code, to write tests, to conduct analyses and define global solutions, to arrange meetings, to write meeting notes, ...
- Communication :
- as a devops, you are at the center of all the other technical silos and have the responsibility to help/support
- you are able to communicate with various stakeholder
- Work methodology :
- adapt to your team's work methodology
Experience with these technologies is appreciated :
Knowledge on the following topics is welcome :